Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 22

STOP TAKING DROPS.... 

BUT 

Continue the diet like usual these last two days!

My weight this morning was less than exciting....

Down but... of course you wish it was more....

I was at 158

TOTAL 16 LBS

I was hoping for more like 155ish but NO such luck.... I did have travel and a baby thats not sleeping consistently. I know that not having good rest definitely affects how your body is going to burn fat. 

I hope all of you are doing well... 

I will be doing my after pictures as soon as I am done to prove to everyone that I have been  ON IT!!! I want you guys to see if you think I shrunk where I had stored fat... 

It wasn't my arms or my lower legs... It is all in the MIDDLE! yippe....

I am 5.5 lbs away from pre-baby weight now.

 I would say not SHABBY for 3 weeks!!! It took me 10 months to gain it!!!!! 

My skin on my tummy has amazed me... it has gone back to just like before... I am loving that... Because I think I had myself psyched up to be a sloppy mess. Thank you Lord for the miracle that you do with our bodies bringing these wonderful angels into this world!!! I am ready for #2 ;) (when its time)

3 comments:

  1. I am on day 5 of the diet, and have been looking for different recipes online. I came across a site that many people were saying they were eating "Miracle Noodles," while on the drops. http://www.miraclenoodle.com/?gclid=CJD0maTi56MCFRFW2godhTFQ2w What do you think about these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have tried them.. and i can live without them, but others its their saving grace! try em!

    ReplyDelete